Dixon Brass Holedall Fitting Ferrule - 2" Hose ID
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Adapter for connecting hoses to fittings
- Connects to a hose on one end and a Holedall fitting on the other
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Holedall coupling system uses a swage ferrule sealed with a hydraulic ram (not included)
- Compliant with API 1529 6th edition
- 2-27/64" to 2-30/64" Hose OD Range
- This Dixon Holedall Scovill style internally expanded permanent ferrule hose fitting is made of brass and connects hose to a Holedall fitting for low-pressure discharge and suction service. This fitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability, The stem is expanded internally to the nominal inside diameter (ID) of the hose
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.