Dixon Bronze Pipe and Welding Fitting - 1-1/2" NPT Female
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Visual indicator for monitoring material flow through a pipe
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting two male pipes
- Bronze body for higher strength and corrosion resistance than brass
- 125 psi maximum operating pressure; 200 degree F maximum operating temperature
- Tempered soda-lime sight glass for quick visual monitoring of flow in either direction
- This Dixon SF1631 series visual sight indicator is used for monitoring material flow through a pipe. It has female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends for connecting to male threaded pipes.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.