Dixon Bronze Pipe and Welding Fitting - 1-1/2" NPT Female
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Visual indicator for monitoring material flow through a pipe
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting two male pipes
- Bronze body for higher strength and corrosion resistance than brass
- 125 psi maximum operating pressure; 200 degree F maximum operating temperature
- Tempered soda-lime sight glass for quick visual monitoring of flow in either direction
- This Dixon SF1631 series visual sight indicator is used for monitoring material flow through a pipe. It has female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends for connecting to male threaded pipes.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.