Dixon BSC150 1-1/2" NPT Female Brass Sand Blast Air Hose Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Coupler for connecting hose to a plug
- Connects to a sand blast hose on one end and a male NPT threaded connection on the other
- Maximum operating pressure of 110 psi at 70 degrees F (7.8 bar)
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- For use on sand blast hose
- This Dixon BSC series brass quick connect air hose coupler has female NPT threads and connects a sand blast hose to a plug. The female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads connect to male NPT threaded connections for a tighter seal than straight threads. Brass provides corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. This fitting has a maximum working pressure (MWP) of 110 psi (7.48 bar) at 70 degrees F. Caution - blasting equipment must have hose safety cables or hose coupling safety locks (not included). This coupler is used to clean surfaces such as airport runways, sidewalks, walls, and metal surfaces.
- Air Hose Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.