Dixon BSC150 1-1/2" NPT Female Brass Sand Blast Air Hose Fitting
No reviews found
- Coupler for connecting hose to a plug
- Connects to a sand blast hose on one end and a male NPT threaded connection on the other
- Maximum operating pressure of 110 psi at 70 degrees F (7.8 bar)
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- For use on sand blast hose
- This Dixon BSC series brass quick connect air hose coupler has female NPT threads and connects a sand blast hose to a plug. The female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads connect to male NPT threaded connections for a tighter seal than straight threads. Brass provides corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. This fitting has a maximum working pressure (MWP) of 110 psi (7.48 bar) at 70 degrees F. Caution - blasting equipment must have hose safety cables or hose coupling safety locks (not included). This coupler is used to clean surfaces such as airport runways, sidewalks, walls, and metal surfaces.
- Air Hose Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.