Dixon C115BU Ductile Iron Buna-N Gasket Series S Pipe & Welding Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Coupling for connecting and extending pipes going in the same direction
- Nut and bolt connection with Buna-N nitrile rubber gasket for high elasticity and resistance to abrasion and impact forces
- Ductile iron for high tensile strength with rust-inhibiting paint
- Maximum operating pressure of 1,000 psi
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed and Factory Mutual (FM) approved for quality assurance
- This Dixon C series coupling is used for connecting and extending pipes going in the same direction using a nut-and-bolt connection. It includes a Buna-N nitrile rubber gasket for high elasticity and resistance to abrasion and impact forces. Made of ductile iron for high tensile strength with rust-inhibiting paint, this fitting has a maximum operating pressure of 1,000 pounds per square inch (psi). This coupler is interchangeable with Victaulic #77 and Grinnell #7001 couplers, and is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed and Factory Mutual (FM) approved. Dixon Series L couplings are suitable for use in applications that involve mining, irrigation, and compressed air where a pipe deflection of 5% or less is required.
- Dixon Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.