Dixon Carbon Steel Cam & Groove Fitting - 2" NPT Male x 2" Hose ID Barbed
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Adapter for connecting hoses or fittings of different types
- Male NPT threaded connection and barbed stem for connecting to a hose
- Plated carbon steel for strength and resistance to abrasion
- For use with air, water, fluid petroleum, and chemicals
- Applies to rubber, synthetic, plastic, metallic or semi-metallic hose
- This Dixon cam and groove adapter fitting is made of plated carbon steel, has a male NPT threaded connection and a barbed stem connection, and is suitable for use with air, water, fluid petroleum, and chemicals. This adapter fitting connects to a female National Pipe Taper (NPT) fitting and has a barbed stem for connecting to a hose. It is made of schedule 40 (standard wall) plated carbon steel for strength and resistance to abrasion. This cam and groove adapter fitting is suitable for use with rubber, synthetic, plastic, and metallic hose in steam and water applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.