Dixon Carbon Steel Hose Fitting - 2-1/2" NPT Male x 3" Hose ID Barbed
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- King combination nipple for connecting two hoses of different diameters in a straight run
- Connects to a hose on one end and an NPT female connector on the other
- Plated steel for greater corrosion resistance than unplated steel
- Barbed fitting for a tight seal on hoses
- King combination nipple for low-pressure discharge or suction service
- This Dixon STC Series jump size King combination nipple hose fitting is made of plated steel and connects hose of a different diameter to an NPT female connection. This King combination nipple has a barbed end to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (not included) and male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on the other end to connect to female NPT threaded connections. This fitting connects hoses of two different inside diameters (ID). It is made of plated steel for greater corrosion resistance than unplated steel. It is for low-pressure discharge or suction applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.