Dixon Carbon Steel Pipe and Welding Fitting 2" Grooved End x 4" End to End
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Nipple for connecting two pipes or extending pipe length
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on one end and smooth on the other end for connecting to different types of hoses or tubing
- Carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness
- Weld end for tighter seals than straight threads
- Grooved to allow removal of pipe sections for replacement, cleaning, and service
- This Dixon A71 series straight nipple is used for connecting or extending pipes going in the same direction. It has male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on one end (for connecting to female threaded pipes) and is straight (for welding) on the other end for connecting different types of pipe.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.