Dixon Clamp Concentric Red Fiberglassucer 304 Sanitary Fitting
No reviews found
- Concentric reducer fitting to connect two pipes of different diameters that are along the same pipe axis
- Fitting clamps to tubing on both ends for a non-permanent seal, providing take down access
- Stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 250 psi at 70 degrees F ambient temperature
- 4" Tube OD x 2" Tube OD
- Meets 3-A Sanitary Standards Number 63-03 for sanitary fitting
- This Dixon B3114MP series concentric reducer sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 304 and clamps to tubing on both ends. This concentric reducer fitting clamps to two pipes or tubes of different diameters that are along the same pipe axis, providing a non-permanent seal with take-down access. It is made of stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures and has a maximum operating pressure rating of 250 pounds per square inch (psi) at 70 degrees F ambient temperature.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.