Dixon Coupler with Iron Nut Brass Hydraulic Thread to Connect Fitting
No reviews found
- Coupler half of double shutoff, thread-to-connect hydraulic quick coupling
- Thread-to-connect end for connecting to 78-series plug and female NPT threads on the other end for connecting to male threaded pipe
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Wing nut for tightening is made of iron for high tensile strength
- 3/4" Coupling x 3/4"-14 NPT
- This Dixon WS Series hydraulic hose fitting is a brass coupler for use with a matching 78-Series plug to form a double shutoff, thread-to-connect hydraulic quick coupling designed to shut off automatically in both the coupler and plug halves when the unit is disconnected. The coupler has a thread-to-connect end for the coupling (not included) and female NPT threads on the other for connecting to a male threaded pipe or fitting, creating a tighter seal than straight threads.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.