Dixon Coupler with Iron Nut Brass Hydraulic Thread to Connect Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Coupler half of double shutoff, thread-to-connect hydraulic quick coupling
- Thread-to-connect end for connecting to 78-series plug and female NPT threads on the other end for connecting to male threaded pipe
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Wing nut for tightening is made of iron for high tensile strength
- 3/4" Coupling x 3/4"-14 NPT
- This Dixon WS Series hydraulic hose fitting is a brass coupler for use with a matching 78-Series plug to form a double shutoff, thread-to-connect hydraulic quick coupling designed to shut off automatically in both the coupler and plug halves when the unit is disconnected. The coupler has a thread-to-connect end for the coupling (not included) and female NPT threads on the other for connecting to a male threaded pipe or fitting, creating a tighter seal than straight threads.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.