Dixon FBB300 Brass Hose Fitting - 3" NPSM Female x 3" Hose ID Barbed
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- King Short Shank Suction Coupling with Brass Nut
- Coupling for connecting two hoses or pipes with the same diameter in a straight run
- Connects to a hose on one end and an NPSM male connector on the other
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Rubber gasket for high elasticity and resistance to abrasion and impact forces
- Brass nut for tightening the assembly with a wrench
- This Dixon FBB Series King Short Shank hose fitting is made of brass and connects hose to threaded pipe conforming to the NPSM standard. It has a barbed end to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (not included) and female National Pipe Straight Mechanical (NPSM) threads on the other end to connect to male NPSM threaded connections. A rubber gasket with high elasticity and resistance to abrasion and impact forces ensures a tighter seal. This fitting is made of brass with a brass nut for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.