Dixon FRS-C Nickel Plated Steel Dry Disconnect Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Dry disconnect fitting for protection against accidental spillage of diesel fuel
- Nickel-plated steel for strength and resistance to corrosion
- O-ring in cap for tight seal
- Set screw for keeping cap in place
- Vinyl coated cable lanyard for keeping the cap attached
- This Dixon FRS-C dry disconnect fitting with cap protects against accidental spillage of hazardous liquids in fuel-handling applications. It is made of nickel-plated steel for strength and resistance to corrosion and has a 2" male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connection for connecting to a hose. The cap is made of aluminum and has an O-ring for a tight seal and a set screw for keeping it in place. A vinyl coated cable lanyard keeps the cap attached to the receiver. This dry disconnect fitting is suitable for use with on-site refueling of construction, mining, forestry, and agricultural equipment.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.