Dixon FRS-C Nickel Plated Steel Dry Disconnect Fitting
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $254.01
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Dry disconnect fitting for protection against accidental spillage of diesel fuel
- Nickel-plated steel for strength and resistance to corrosion
- O-ring in cap for tight seal
- Set screw for keeping cap in place
- Vinyl coated cable lanyard for keeping the cap attached
- This Dixon FRS-C dry disconnect fitting with cap protects against accidental spillage of hazardous liquids in fuel-handling applications. It is made of nickel-plated steel for strength and resistance to corrosion and has a 2" male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connection for connecting to a hose. The cap is made of aluminum and has an O-ring for a tight seal and a set screw for keeping it in place. A vinyl coated cable lanyard keeps the cap attached to the receiver. This dry disconnect fitting is suitable for use with on-site refueling of construction, mining, forestry, and agricultural equipment.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.