Dixon H603 Chrome Plated Brass Dubl-Grip Fitting-Swivel Reattachable
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Swivel reattachable coupling for connecting two hoses or pipes with the same diameter in a straight run
- Hose barb on one end and male NPT threads on the other
- Chrome-plated brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Hose is gripped on its full circumference in two places, ensuring a rigid leak-proof connection
- Wide, flat surfaces of body threads protect inside of hose from breaking
- Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
- Dixon Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.