Dixon Holedall RST300NOS Stainless Steel 316 Hose Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Connects to a hose on one end and an NPT female connector on the other
- Type 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than type 304 stainless steel
- Holedall coupling system uses a swage ferrule sealed with a hydraulic ram (not included)
- For use with NOS ferrules only
- This Dixon Holedall RST Series external swage stem adapter hose fitting is made of type 316 stainless steel and connects hose to a female NPT threaded connection. It has a barbed end to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a Holedall NOS ferrule (not included), and a male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on the other to connect to female NPT connections. This Holedall external swage male end stem is made of type 316 stainless steel for hardness and strength. The Holedall coupling system uses an external swage NOS ferrule sealed with a hydraulic ram (not included). Dixon Holedall stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system. Due to differences in dimensions and tolerances, for safety reasons, do not use other manufacturer's stems or ferrules with Dixon Holedall products
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.