Dixon HT6F8 Nipple 3/4" to 1"-11-1/2 NPTF Female Thread Steel Coupling
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Machined components are manufactured using solid steel bar stock
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome
- Steel nipples are hardened to provide resistance to brinneling during impulse service
- Maximum pressure 3650 psi
- Dixon Valve flushface interchange hydraulic fitting coupler. Machined components are manufactured using solid steel bar stock. Stainless steel balls, retaining rings, and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life. Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome. Steel nipples are hardened to provide resistance to brinneling during impulse service. 3.54-inches length. 3650 pounds-per-square-inch pressure. Couplers have a polyurethane valve stem O-Ring, with a temperature range of -65 degree F to +212 degree F (-54 degree C to +100 degree C).
- Hydraulic Fitting Coupler
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.