Dixon IXM64 Carbon Steel Holedall Fitting - 4" NPT Male x 4" Hose ID
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Connects to a hose on one end and an NPT female connector on the other
- Carbon steel for hardness and strength
- Holedall coupling system uses a swage ferrule sealed with a hydraulic ram (not included)
- Holedall internal expansion fitting provides maximum flow and minimum turbulence
- This Dixon IXM Series Holedall stem hose fitting is made of carbon steel and connects a hose to a Holedall coupling. It has a barbed end to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a Holedall ferrule (not included) and a female National Pipe Taper (NPT) connector on the other end to connect to male NPT threaded connections. This fitting is made of carbon steel for hardness and strength. This Holedall stem fitting is internally expanded to create a smooth bore that provides maximum flow of media and a reduction of turbulence in hoses. Dixon Holedall stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.