Dixon LP36 Plated Carbon Steel Cam & Groove Fitting - Schedule 40
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Adapter for connecting hoses or fittings of different types
- Male NPT threaded connection and barbed stem for connecting to a hose
- Plated carbon steel for strength and resistance to abrasion
- For use with air, water, fluid petroleum, and chemicals
- Applies to rubber, synthetic, plastic, metallic or semi-metallic hose
- This Dixon cam and groove adapter fitting is made of plated carbon steel, has a male NPT threaded connection and a barbed stem connection, and is suitable for use with air, water, fluid petroleum, and chemicals. This adapter fitting connects to a female National Pipe Taper (NPT) fitting and has a barbed stem for connecting to a hose. It is made of schedule 40 (standard wall) plated carbon steel for strength and resistance to abrasion. This cam and groove adapter fitting is suitable for use with rubber, synthetic, plastic, and metallic hose in steam and water applications.
- Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hos
- Product Specifications
- Part Number: LP36
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 3" NPT male x 3-1/16" Hose ID
- Item Styling: Barbed
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Overall Length: 9-1/2 inches
- Style Name: Barbed
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name: Dixon Valve & Coupling
- Material Type: Carbon Steel
- Connector Type: NPT Male x Barbed
- Shape: Adapter
- UNSPSC Code: 40141734
- Dixon Valve & Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.