Dixon RGB23 Female Spud 1-1/2" NPT 316 Ground Joint Boss Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Female spud for a steam hose coupler connection
- 316 stainless steel for strength and resistance to corrosion
- Threaded wing nut connection on one end for connecting to a stem and 1-1/2" NPT connection on the other end
- Polymer seat for resistance to chemicals
- Maximum temperature of 450 degrees F
- This Dixon RGB23 fitting is a female spud for a steam hose coupler connection. It is made of 316 stainless steel for strength and resistance to corrosion. It has wing nut threads on one end for connecting to a stem and a 1-1/2" National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connection on the other end for connecting to a male fitting. It has a polymer seat for resistance to most chemicals found in manufacturing facilities. This female spud is suitable for use in steam service with a maximum temperature of 450 degrees F and is compatible with Dixon's boss ground joint stem (RGB21) and wing nut (RB17).
- Number of Items: 1
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Size: 1-1/2"
- LowerTemperature Range: 0 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Connector Type: Hose ID
- Grade: 316
- Seal Material Type: Polymer
- Seat Material Type: Polymer
- Joint Boss Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.