Dixon RN40 Stainless Steel 316 Pipe & Welding Fitting King Turned Back
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- AISI 316 stainless steel for strength and resistance to corrosion
- For use with lap joint flanges
- When used in a floating flange assembly, allows the flange to be aligned without twisting the hose
- Barb fits hose with 4" inside diameter
- For use with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately)
- This Dixon RN40 stainless steel pipe and welding fitting has a king turned back hose nipple for connecting to a lap joint flange assembly and has a barbed fitting for connecting to hose with a 4" inside diameter. This fitting has multiple barbs to create a tight seal when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately). The turned back nipple, when used in a floating flange assembly, allows the flange to be aligned without stressing (twisting) the hose, eliminating a common cause of premature hose failure. This fitting is made of American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) 316 stainless steel for strength and resistance to corrosion and is suitable for use in hydraulic, pneumatic, and plumbing applications.
- Dixon & Coupling Company manufactures pipe and hose fittings and accessories. The company, founded in 1916, is headquartered in Chestertown, MD.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.