Dixon RST2520 SS 316 Hose Fitting - 1-1/2" NPT Male x 2" Hose ID Barbed
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- King combination nipple for connecting two hoses of different diameters in a straight run
- Connects to a hose on one end and an NPT female connector on the other
- Type 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than type 304 stainless steel
- Barbed fitting for a tight seal on hoses
- King combination nipple for low-pressure discharge or suction service
- This Dixon RST Series jump size King combination nipple hose fitting is made of type 316 stainless steel and connects hose to an NPT female connection. This King combination nipple has a barbed end to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (not included) and male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on the other end to connect to female NPT threaded connections. This fitting connects hoses of two different inside diameters (ID). It is made of type 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than type 304 stainless steel. It is for low-pressure discharge or suction applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.