Dixon RST80 SS 316 Hose Fitting - 8" NPT Male x 8" Hose ID Barbed
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- King combination nipple for low-pressure discharge or suction service
- Connects to a hose on one end and an NPT female connector on the other
- Type 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than type 304 stainless steel
- Barbed fitting for a tight seal on hoses
- Not recommended for steam
- This Dixon RST Series King combination nipple hose fitting is made of type 316 stainless steel and connects hose to NPT male connection. This King combination nipple has a barbed end to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (not included) and National Pipe Taper (NPT) male threads on the other to connect to NPT female connections. It is made of type 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance that type 304 stainless steel and is not recommended for steam applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.