Dixon SFMF750-90 Female Threaded 37 Degree JIC Weld End Hose Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 90-degree elbow for connecting hose or tubes at an angle
- Connects to a male 37 degree JIC threaded connection on one end and a weld connection on the other
- Type 316 stainless steel tube for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than type 304 stainless steel
- Type 304 stainless steel nut and sleeve
- Size: 3/4"
- This Dixon SFMF series 90-degree elbow is made of type 304 stainless steel and has a weld end and a female 37 degree JIC threaded end to connect hoses at an angle. The female 37 degree Joint Industrial Council (JIC) threaded end connects to male 37 degree JIC threaded connections and the weld end connects to pipe. The tube is made from 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than type 304 stainless steel, and the nut and sleeve are made from type 304 stainless steel for corrosion resistance. The sleeve aligns the tube with the fitting to reduce mechanical strain and compensate for vibration. This 90-degree elbow is used in applications that have vibration, high pressure, and thermal shock.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.