Dixon SK21 Plated Steel Hose Fitting, Super King Long Shank Coupling
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Coupling for connecting two hoses or pipes with the same diameter in a straight run
- Connects to a hose on one end and an NPT female connector on the other
- Plated steel for greater corrosion resistance than unplated steel
- Viton gasket for heat, fuel, and chemical resistance
- Can accept three band clamps
- 1-1/2" NPT Male x 1-1/2" Hose ID Barbed
- This Dixon SK Series Super King long shank hose fitting is made of plated steel and connects hose to a female NPT threaded connection. It has a barbed end to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a up to three hose clamps (not included) and male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on the other to connect to female NPT threaded connections. It has a Viton gasket for resistance to heat, fuel, and chemicals. This fitting is made of plated steel for greater corrosion resistance than unplated steel.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.