Dixon SS 304 CIP Internal Expansion Holedall Fitting (IXSE32-3A)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Stainless Steel
- Adapter for connecting hoses or fittings of different types
- Connects to a hose on one end and fastens to a clamp on the other (not included)
- Type 304 stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- For use with Flow Chief stainless steel ferrules only
- Clean in place (CIP) compliant
- 2" Coupling x 2" Hose ID Barbed
- This Dixon IXSE Series Holedall Flow Chief sanitary internally expanded hose fitting is made of type 304 stainless steel and connects hose to a Holedall sanitary clamp. It has a barbed end to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a Holedall Flow Chief stainless steel ferrule (not included) and a Holedall sanitary clamp end on the other. This adapter is made of type 304 stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.