Dixon SS 316L Sanitary Fitting - 1/2" Tube OD x 3/8" Hose ID Barbed
No reviews found
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Connects to a hose on both ends
- Type 316L stainless steel, a low-carbon version of type 316 stainless steel
- Barbed fitting for a tight seal on hoses when used with a hose clamp (not included)
- For use with rubber hoses
- This Dixon 14MPHR-R Series sanitary rubber hose adapter is made of type 316L stainless steel and connects two rubber hoses. It has a barbed end to create a tight seal on the inside diameter (ID) of a hose when used with clamp (not included) and an end to connect to the outside diameter (OD) of a hose on the other. This adapter is made of type 316L stainless steel for a low carbon version of type 316 stainless steel.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.