Dixon Stainless Steel 304 Bolted Clamp - 1" to 1-1/2" Tube OD
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Stainless Steel
- Two piece clamp with two bolts to distribute clamping pressure evenly
- For sanitary applications involving the transport of waste material
- Stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
- Service pressure rating is 1500 pounds per square inch (psi) at 70 degrees F
- The Dixon 13MHP100-150 stainless steel 304 bolted clamp is a two-piece clamp and has two bolts to distribute clamping pressure evenly. It is for sanitary applications involving the transport of waste material. The body is made of stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures. The pressure rating for this clamp is 1500 pounds per square inch (psi) at 70 degrees F. This Dixon cam and groove fitting is suitable for use in commercial or industrial flow systems, such as water transport and treatment, waste management, and in petroleum systems, among others, but it should not be used in compressed air or steam applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.