Dixon Stainless Steel 304 Sanitary Fitting - 2" Tube OD
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Flange for joining two pipes or tubes or connecting valves in a piping system
- Slip-on with bolt holes to connect to other bolted flanges or flat surfaces
- Stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 250 psi at 70 degrees F ambient temperature
- Unpolished finish
- This Dixon B38SL-G series unpolished slip-on flange sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 304 and has a slip-on bolted connection. This flange fitting slips on to a tube or pipe and is bolted to other flanges or flat surfaces. It is made of stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures and has a maximum operating pressure rating of 250 pounds per square inch (psi) at 70 degrees F ambient temperature.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.