Dixon Steel 37 Degree JIC Hydraulic Suction & Return Line Hose Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Adapter for connecting hydraulic pipes or fittings of different types
- Barbed male insert on one end and a JIC 37-degree female swivel on the other end for connecting hydraulic hose to pipe
- Zinc-plated steel for tensile strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance
- Barbs provide easy assembly and maximum gripping action
- 1-7/8" - 12 Female SAE x 1-1/2" Hose ID Barbed
- This Dixon 688 Series steel hydraulic fitting is designed for hydraulic suction line applications using SAE100R4 hydraulic hose, with a barbed male end for fitting into a flexible tube and a JIC 37-degree female swivel on the other end for connecting hydraulic hose to pipe. It is made of steel for tensile strength and hardness and coated with zinc for resistance to corrosion. The barbs provide quick assembly and maximum gripping action. A return line clamp (not included) must be used with this fitting. This hydraulic fitting is suitable for use in hydraulic return line applications, such as automotive, agriculture, airline, as well as municipal and industrial applications, among others
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.