Dixon Steel Air Hose Fitting with Dix Lock Converter - 1/2" Body Size
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Dix-Lock quick acting female head coupler for connecting two male Dix-Lock quick acting fittings
- Dix-Lock air hose quick connect female coupler with a Dix-Lock air hose quick connect female coupler
- Valveless construction allows flow when disconnected
- Steel for stronger welded joints and greater rust resistance than wrought iron
- Conforms to MIL-C-3486 (superseded by CID A-A-50431A) for quick-disconnect couplings for air hoses and piping
- This Dixon QM0 steel air hose Dix-Lock converter has two 1/2" Dix-Lock quick connect female couplers, maximum working pressure (MWP) of 300 pounds per square inch (psi) (13.61 bar) at 70 degrees F, an operating temperature range of -40 to +250 degrees F (-40 to 121.11 C), and stronger welded joints and greater rust resistance than wrought iron.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.