Dixon TR300 Stainless Steel 316 150lbs ASA Forged Pipe & Welding Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flange for joining two pieces of pipe or connecting valves in a piping system
- Threaded lap joint with bolt holes to connect to other bolted flanges or flat surfaces
- Stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304
- Maximum operating pressure of 150 psi
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Class 150 for quality assurance
- This Dixon TR series flange is used for joining two pieces of pipe or connecting valves in a piping system. It has a threaded lap joint with bolt holes for connecting to other bolted flanges or flat surfaces. It is made of stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304. This fitting has a maximum operating pressure of 150 pounds per square inch (psi) and meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Class 150 for quality assurance. Suitable for use in air, water, oil, natural gas and steam applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.