Dixon Unpolished Weld End Cap 6" Tube OD
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- End cap for closing the end of a pipe or tube
- Weld connection for welding to the end of a pipe or tube
- Stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 250 psi at 70 degrees F ambient temperature
- Unpolished finish
- This Dixon B16W-G series unpolished weld end cap sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 304 and has a weld end connection. This end cap fitting welds to the end of a pipe or tube to close and terminate the line. The welded connection ensures a tighter seal and reduced possibility of leakage. This fitting is made of stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures and has a maximum operating pressure rating of 250 pounds per square inch (psi) at 70 degrees F ambient temperature. This unpolished weld end cap sanitary fitting is suitable for use in food, beverage, and dairy applications. Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Sanitary fittings are used in the food, beverage, biotech, pharmaceutical, and other sanitary process industries to transport fluids through pipe lines and are available in a range of materials, finishes, and shapes. When pur
- Weld End Cap
- B16W-G600 SS
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.