Dixon Valve Aluminum 356T6 Boss Lock Type F Cam & Groove Hose Fitting
No reviews found
- Cam and groove fitting with safety clips that lock into lugs for a secure connection
- One male groove adapter end for connecting to female cam couplers and one NPT female threaded end for connecting to an NPT male threaded connection (Type F)
- Aluminum for resisting corrosion and tarnishing
- The Dixon Type F aluminum 356T6 Boss-Lock cam and groove fitting has safety clips that lock into lugs for a secure connection (Boss-Lock). It has one male groove adapter end for connecting to female cam couplers and one NPT female threaded end for connecting to an NPT male threaded connection (Type F). The body is made of aluminum for corrosion and tarnish resistance. This Dixon cam and groove fitting is suitable for use in commercial or industrial flow systems, such as water transport and treatment, waste management, and in petroleum systems, among others, but it should not be used in compressed air or steam applications.
- Hose fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling, and changing the direction of flow in piping and hose systems in many different industries. When purchasing hose fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded, unthreaded, or using another connectio
- Part Number: 500-F-AL
- Size: 5" Plug x 5" NPT Male
- Maximum Pressure: 75 PSI
- Item Styling: socket_to_plug
- Item Weight: 2.89 pounds
- Maximum Working Pressure: 75 PSI
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name: Dixon Valve
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Connector Type: Plug x NPT Male
- Shape: Adapter
- Style Name: socket_to_plug
- UNSPSC Code: 40141734
- Dixon Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.