Dixon Valve Aluminum EZ Boss Lock Cam & Groove Hose Fitting - 3" Socket
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $197.16
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Cam and groove fitting with handles that remain locked when engaged to help prevent disconnects
- One female cam coupler end for connecting to male groove adapters and one butt weld end for welding to schedule 40 pipe
- Aluminum for resisting corrosion and tarnishing
- Corrosive-resistant investment cast stainless steel cam lock levers for locking the fitting's male groove adapter into female cam couplers
- Nitrile butadiene rubber seal rated for petroleum service, ethanol to E100, and biodiesel to B20
- Style Name: Butt Weld
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name: Dixon Valve & Coupling
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Connector Type: Socket x Weld
- Shape: Adapter
- UNSPSC Code: 40141734
- Part Number: RDWBPST300EZ
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 3" Socket
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 PSI
- The Dixon aluminum EZ Boss-Lock cam and groove fitting has handles that remain locked when engaged to help prevent disconnects (EZ Boss-Lock). It has one female cam coupler end for connecting to male groove adapters and one butt weld end for welding to schedule 40 pipe. The body is made of aluminum for corrosion and tarnish resistance, and it has corrosive-resistant investment cast stainless steel cam lock levers for locking the fitting's male groove adapter into female cam couplers. A nitrile butadiene rubber (Buna-N) seal provides a leak-tight fit that is rated for petroleum service, ethanol to E100, and biodiesel to B20. This Dixon cam and groove fitting is suitable for use in commercial or industrial flow systems, such as water transport and treatment, waste management, and in petroleum systems, among others, but it should not be used in compressed air or steam applications.
- Dixon Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.