Dixon Valve Dixon Aluminum Cam & Groove Reducing Hose Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Straight body with two openings for connecting two hoses or pipes with cam and groove fittings
- One female cam coupler end for connecting to male groove adapters and one male groove adapter end for connecting to female cam couplers
- Aluminum for resisting corrosion and tarnishing
- Cam lock levers for locking the fitting's male groove adapter into female cam couplers
- The Dixon aluminum cam and groove reducing fitting has a straight body and two openings for connecting two hoses or pipes with cam and groove fittings. It has one female cam coupler end for connecting to male groove adapters and one male groove adapter end for connecting to female cam couplers. The body is made of aluminum for corrosion and tarnish resistance, and it has cam lock levers for locking the fitting's male groove adapter into female cam couplers. This Dixon cam and groove fitting is suitable for use in commercial or industrial flow systems, such as water transport and treatment, waste management, and in petroleum systems, among others, but it should not be used in compressed air or steam applications.
- Hose fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling, and changing the direction of flow in piping and hose systems in many different industries. When purchasing hose fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and r
- Part Number: 2010-DA-AL
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 2" Coupler x 1" Adapter
- Maximum Pressure: 250 PSI
- Item Styling: Reducer
- Item Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Maximum Working Pressure: 250 PSI
- Brand Name: Dixon Valve & Coupling
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Connector Type: Plug x Socket
- Shape: Adapter
- Style Name: socket_to_plug
- UNSPSC Code: 40141734
- Dixon Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.