Dixon Valve Flanged King Combination Nipple Steel Hose Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Adapter for connecting hoses or pipes of different types
- Connects to a hose on one end and a 150# ASA flange on the other
- Steel for better weldability and increased rust resistance than wrought iron
- Barbed fitting for a tight seal on hoses
- King combination nipple for low-pressure discharge or suction service
- This Dixon FST Series King combination nipple hose fitting is made of steel and connects hose to 150# ASA flanged connections for low-pressure discharge or suction service. It has a barbed end to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (not included) and a 150# ASA flange on the other to connect to a 150# ASA flange. This fitting is made of steel for better weldability and increased rust resistance than wrought iron.
- Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, an
- Part Number: FST35
- Size: 150# ASA flange x 3" Hose ID Barbed
- Item Styling: Barbed
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name: Dixon Valve
- Material Type: Steel
- Manufacturer Series Number: FST
- Shape: Nipple
- Style Name: barbed
- Dixon Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.