Dixon Valve Galvanized Steel Type B Shank/Water Quick Connect Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Bauer style (Type B) female coupler to connect directly to a hose with an ASA flange end for positive seals at high pressure levels
- Bauer style (Type B) shank water female coupler with a ASA flange end
- Valveless construction allows flow when disconnected
- Galvanized steel for corrosion and rust resistance with rubber gasket for high elasticity and resistance to abrasion and impact forces
- Primary application is irrigation and suction lines
- This Dixon FC31 series hot-dipped galvanized steel Bauer style (Type B)shank/water quick connect female coupler has an ASA flanged end, rubber gasket, valveless construction, and connects to a male Bauer-style (Type B) coupler. The ASA flange connection provides positive seals at high pressure levels, and the rubber gasket provides a leak-tight seal. The coupler's hot-dipped galvanized steel body resists rust and corrosion, and the rubber gasket has a high elasticity and resists abrasion and impact forces. Valveless construction allows flow when the coupler is disconnected. The coupler locks on the male side with a double pin locking lever and comes with a safety pin to prevent the fitting from being accidentally opened. This coupler is used for irrigation and suction line applications, among others, but it is not recommended for use with media that would cause health or environmental concerns if the coupler leaks.
- Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate
- Part Number: FC3146
- Size: 6" Female Coupling x 150 ASA Flange
- Specification Met: certified frustration-free
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Item Styling: socket_to_plug
- Brand Name: Dixon Valve
- Material Type: Steel
- Maximum Pressure: 25 PSI
- Manufacturer Series Number: FC31
- Shape: Coupling
- Style Name: round
- Dixon Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.