Dixon Valve Stainless Steel 316 Type F Cam & Groove Reducing Hose Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Straight body with two openings for connecting two hoses or pipes with cam and groove fittings or threads
- One male groove adapter end for connecting to female cam couplers and one NPT female threaded end for connecting to an NPT male threaded connection (Type F)
- Stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304
- The Dixon Type D stainless steel 316 Boss-Lock cam and groove fitting has safety clips that lock into lugs for a secure connection (Boss-Lock). It has one female cam coupler end for connecting to male groove adapters and one NPT female threaded end for connecting to an NPT male threaded connection (Type D). The body is made of stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304, and it has corrosive-resistant investment cast stainless steel cam lock levers for locking the fitting's male groove adapter into female cam couplers. A nitrile butadiene rubber (Buna-N) seal provides a leak-tight fit that is rated for petroleum service, ethanol to E100, and biodiesel to B20. This Dixon cam and groove fitting is suitable for use in commercial or industrial flow systems, such as water transport and treatment, waste management, and in petroleum systems, among others, but it should not be used in compressed air or steam applications.
- Hose fittings are
- Part Number: 3020-F-SS
- Size: 3" Plug x 2" NPT Male
- Style Name: socket_to_plug
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name: Dixon Valve
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Connector Type: Plug x NPT Male
- Grade: 316
- Shape: Adapter
- UNSPSC Code: 40141734
- Dixon Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.