Dixon Valve Stainless Steel 316L Polished Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Reducing tee with three openings for connecting and branching three pipes or tubes with different diameters
- Connects to tubing on all three ends
- Stainless steel 316L for strength and greater ease in welding than 304-grade steel
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 250 psi at 70 degrees F ambient temperature
- Meets 3-A Sanitary Standards Number 63-03 for sanitary fitting (authorization number 621)
- This Dixon B7RWWW series polished weld reducing tee sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 316L and has tube connections. This fitting is T-shaped and has three openings to connect and branch three pipes, two on the main run and one branch at a 90-degree angle from the middle of the tee. Pipe dimensions for tees are represented as A x B x C. ?A" and ?B" indicate the main run on the fitting, and ?C" indicates the branch. The branch on this fitting has a reduced diameter from the main run. This fitting is made of stainless steel 316L for strength, enhanced resistance to corrosion, and greater ease in welding than stainless steel 304. The lower carbon content of the material minimizes harmful carbide precipitation due to welding. It has a maximum operating pressure rating of 250 pounds per square inch (psi) at 70 degrees F ambient temperature. This polished weld reducing tee sanitary fitting meets 3-A Sanitary Standards Number 63-03 for sanitary fittings (authorization number 621) an
- Part Number: B7RWWW-R300200P
- Size: 3" Tube OD x 2" Tube OD x 3" Tube OD
- Exterior Finish: Polished
- Brand Name: Dixon Valve
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Grade: 316L
- Manufacturer Series Number: B7RWWW
- Shape: Tee
- Dixon Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.