Dixon WS8F8-BOP Steel Hydraulic Fitting - 1" Coupling x 1" - 11-1/2 NPTF
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Plug half of double shutoff, thread-to-connect hydraulic quick coupling
- Thread-to-connect end for connecting to WS-Series BOP coupler (not included) and female NPT threads on the other end for connecting to male threaded pipe
- Stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304
- WS-Series BOP coupling components are fire tested and Lloyd's certified to 1300 degrees F in accordance with API 16D
- Operating pressure of 5000 psi at 70 degrees F
- This Dixon WS Series hydraulic hose fitting is a steel plug for use with a matching WS-Series Blowout Prevention (BOP) coupler to form a double shutoff, thread-to-connect hydraulic quick coupling designed to shut off automatically in both the coupler and plug halves when the unit is disconnected. The plug has a thread-to-connect end for the coupling (not included) and female NPT threads on the other for connecting to a male threaded pipe or fitting, creating a tighter seal than straight threads. It is made of stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.