Dorian Tool 3/32"T Solid Carbide Molded Positive Turning Insert - 10 Pack
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Available in uncoated (bright) finish
- General application of Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Non-Ferrous, with Small depth of cut and low feed per revolution at medium SFM
- Ground surface, no chip breaker
- Negative rake angle
- Wet Working Condition
- Dorian Tool HP-High Performance 20 degrees ANSI molded positive turning insert. The DNU25GT uncoated grade, it is a hard and tough micro-grained substrate, with shock resistant cutting edge for uneven cutting surface. For general turning application, of Aluminum, and non Ferrous Metals, plastic and Hardened Steel, at medium SFM (Vc) for light interrupted cut wet working condition. Ground surface, no chip breaker. Negative rake angle.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Number of Items: 10
- Shape:: Triangle
- Chip Breaker Type: UEN
- Compatible Material: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Non-Ferrous
- Corner Radius: 0.015 inches
- Cut Type: General Purpose
- Cutting Angle: 60 Degrees
- Outside Diameter: 7/32 inches
- Thickness: 3/32 inches
- Tolerance Held: G
- Dorian Tool
- Turning Insert
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.