Dorian Tool ER25 Alloy Steel Ultra Precision Collet, 0.551" - 0.591" Hole Size
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Dorian Tool ultra precision collet. ER Collet features 16 full length slits, enabling the collet to collapse uniformly to provide a concentric and full 360 degree gripping surface. It is inspected to be precise within 0.0002-inches or better prior to shipping. ER collet system is made of special elastic steel material under excellent heat treatment and precise grinding process, so it has precise accuracy, powerful clamping ability, and is durable. Place collet inside collet nut and rotate the nut to engage with the extractor spiral in collet groove. Only then mount nut and collet together into the collet holder. It can be widely used for all around milling applications; precision machining; high cutting rpm; light milling; drilling; reamer; small rigid tapping.
- Dorian Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.