Dorian Tool HP High Performance 11 Degrees Tungsten Carbide Molded Turning
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Available in uncoated (bright) finish
- For general application of Carbon and Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, with Small depth of cut and low feed per revolution at medium SFM
- Ground surface, breaker
- Negative rake angle
- Wet Working Condition
- Dorian Tool HP-High Performance 11 degrees ANSI molded positive turning insert. The DPU25GT uncoated grade, it is a hard and tough micro-grained substrate, with shock resistant cutting edge. For general turning application, of Carbon and Alloy Steel and Stainless Steel, at medium SFM (Vc) for light interrupted cut wet working condition. Ground surface, breaker. Negative rake angle.
- Dorian Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.