Dorian Tool HP-High Performance 7 Degrees Tungsten Carbide Ground Turning
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Available in uncoated (bright) finish
- For general application of Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Non-Ferrous, with Small depth of cut and low feed per revolution at high SFM
- Medium molded chip breaker
- Positive rake angle
- Wet Working Condition
- Dorian Tool HP-High Performance 7 degrees ANSI precision positive ground turning insert. The DNU10GT uncoated grade, it is a hard micro-grained substrate with hard cutting edge and wear resistant to abrasion. For general turning application, of Aluminum, Ferrous and non Ferrous Metals, plastic and Hardened Steel. at high SFM (Vc) brittle not for interrupted cut wet working condition. Medium molded chip breaker. Negative rake angle.
- Dorian Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.