Dormer Applix High Speed Steel High Performance Spiral Flute Tap (1630AP)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance
- Titanium aluminum nitride coatings become self-lubricating when used at very high speeds, making them ideal for cutting without coolant ("dry machining")
- Round shanks with square end allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems
- Right-hand cut tools have a cutting action that engages when they are run in a clockwise direction
- Single end
- High performance spiral flute tap (16-19 degree) for hard materials and cast iron. Designed for blind hole tapping materials with a hardness of less than 38 Rc. Premium substrate provides superior abrasion resistance and edge strength. TiAlN-Top coating lowers the coeffi cient of friction, improves thread quality, affords higher operating speeds, and longer tool life.
- Dormer Applix
- Spiral Flute Tap
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.