Dormer Applix High Speed Steel High Performance Spiral Flute Tap (1630AP)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance
- Titanium aluminum nitride coatings become self-lubricating when used at very high speeds, making them ideal for cutting without coolant ("dry machining")
- Round shanks with square end allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems
- Right-hand cut tools have a cutting action that engages when they are run in a clockwise direction
- Single end
- High performance spiral flute tap (16-19 degree) for hard materials and cast iron. Designed for blind hole tapping materials with a hardness of less than 38 Rc. Premium substrate provides superior abrasion resistance and edge strength. TiAlN-Top coating lowers the coeffi cient of friction, improves thread quality, affords higher operating speeds, and longer tool life.
- Dormer Applix
- Spiral Flute Tap
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.