Dormer E513 M45-1.50 High-Speed Round Shank Steel Straight Flute Tap
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hand threading tap with straight flutes cuts threads in through holes and blind holes
- High-speed steel for compatibility with a variety of materials
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating, suitable for general-purpose applications
- Round shank with square end allows tap to be used in hand or power-driven applications
- The Dormer E500/E513 uncoated, high-speed steel hand threading tap has straight flutes and a round shank with a square end, and is used to create metric right-hand threads in a range of materials. It is available in two different thread specification standards: Metric Coarse (M) or Metric Fine (MF). The straight flutes are suitable for threading through holes (extending through the workpiece) and blind or bottoming holes (with only one opening).
- Right-hand threads are designed to tighten when the head or nut is rotated clockwise (the most common threading direction). High-speed steel (HSS) is a common general-purpose steel for cutting tools and is compatible with a variety of materials. With no coating or surface treatment, this uncoated tool can be used on a broad range of materials and provides an economical alternative to coated tools. The round shank with square end makes it suitable for hand or power-driven applications. This tool can be used in machines, such as drill presses or
- Overall Length: 187 mm
- Shank Diameter: 31.5 mm
- Size: M45-1.5
- System of Measurement: Letter
- Thread Length: 54 mm
- Straight Flute Tap
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.