Dormer E513 M45-1.50 High-Speed Round Shank Steel Straight Flute Tap
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hand threading tap with straight flutes cuts threads in through holes and blind holes
- High-speed steel for compatibility with a variety of materials
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating, suitable for general-purpose applications
- Round shank with square end allows tap to be used in hand or power-driven applications
- The Dormer E500/E513 uncoated, high-speed steel hand threading tap has straight flutes and a round shank with a square end, and is used to create metric right-hand threads in a range of materials. It is available in two different thread specification standards: Metric Coarse (M) or Metric Fine (MF). The straight flutes are suitable for threading through holes (extending through the workpiece) and blind or bottoming holes (with only one opening).
- Right-hand threads are designed to tighten when the head or nut is rotated clockwise (the most common threading direction). High-speed steel (HSS) is a common general-purpose steel for cutting tools and is compatible with a variety of materials. With no coating or surface treatment, this uncoated tool can be used on a broad range of materials and provides an economical alternative to coated tools. The round shank with square end makes it suitable for hand or power-driven applications. This tool can be used in machines, such as drill presses or
- Overall Length: 187 mm
- Shank Diameter: 31.5 mm
- Size: M45-1.5
- System of Measurement: Letter
- Thread Length: 54 mm
- Straight Flute Tap
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.