Dormer R458 Solid Carbide Short Length Drill Bit Finish Round Shank 140 D
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Enter your model numberto make sure this fits. Enter your model numberto make sure this fits.to make sure this fits.
- Short length drill bit has a drilling depth of 3 times its diameter and offers increased rigidity for heavy feed-rate applications.
- Solid carbide drills produce close-tolerance holes in hard materials, and have a longer tool life at higher speeds than cobalt and high-speed steel (HSS)
- Titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating provides wear and corrosion resistance in high-speed or heavy feed-rate drilling
- Self-centering 140-degree split point penetrates hard material without a pilot hole and produces small chips to reduce clogging
- Drill bit conforms to DIN 6537 k standard
- The Dormer R458 series short length drill bit is made from solid carbide with a TiAlN coating and has a 140-degree split point for increased rigidity in heavy feed-rate drilling applications on ferrous materials, high-temperature alloys, and titanium. Solid carbide is harder than high-speed or cobalt steel, provides longer tool life at higher speeds, and produces close-tolerance holes in hard materials. The titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coating provides wear and corrosion resistance in high-speed or heavy feed-rate drilling. A self-centering 140-degree split point penetrates hard material without a pilot hole, and produces smaller chips that reduce clogging compared to a 118-degree point. This short length drill bit has a drilling depth of 3 times its diameter, and provides the strength and rigidity necessary for heavy-feed rate applications. The round shank accommodates most drill chucks. The drill bit conforms to Deutsches Institut f
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.