Drain Cleaning Cable 5/8 In. x 100 ft 1
A true treasure hunter from OK snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Ridgid 58192 is a 5/8" x 100' C-24 cable. This cable is used for Ridgid drain cleaning machines, and spins the auger head into clogs and blockage to break and remove them from pipes. The ends of this cable have an interlocked tip so that either another section of cable or an auger head can easily be attached, without the need for tools, depending on the requirements of the job. Why do so many professionals choose RIDGID tools? The answer is simple, trust. Millions of RIDGID tools go to work every day in plants, on construction sites and in countless other harsh environments. One of the design parameters for developing RIDGID tools is efficient operation. We engineer ease-of-use into every product. And, we include innovative features to ensure that our tools and machines get jobs done as quickly as possible without compromising quality.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.