Drill America 1-7/16" Round Shank High-Speed Reduced-Shank Drill Bit
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance
- Black oxide treatment adds lubricity and creates small pockets on the surface of the tool that act to hold coolant near the cutting edge
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems
- When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
- Ideal for drilling in low and medium tensile strength materials
- Made of HS Steel and ground to a 118
- Drill America
- Drill Bit
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.