Drill America Cylindrical Carbide Burr 1/4 Shank
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Drill America solid carbide double cut bur offers long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems. Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems. Double-cut style has rows of cutting teeth cut in two intersecting directions for fast material removal and a rougher finish.
- Drill America
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.