Drill America DMOD Series Solid Carbide Jobber Length Drill Bit, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, Round Shank, Spiral Flute, 118 Degrees Conventional Point, 29/64" Size, 4.75" Length (Pack of 1)
A savvy shopper from MA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Drill America DMOD series solid carbide drill is designed for drilling abrasive materials when drilling accuracy must be maintained and/or when used in high temperature drilling applications. Solid carbide drill is used on materials such as cast iron, the non-ferrous alloys, high silicon aluminum, copper, plastics, bronze, hard rubber, plexiglass, and other similar materials.
- Drill America
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.