Drill America DMOD Series Solid Carbide Jobber Length Drill Bit, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, Round Shank, Spiral Flute, 118 Degrees Conventional Point, 29/64" Size, 4.75" Length (Pack of 1)
A true treasure hunter from MA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Drill America DMOD series solid carbide drill is designed for drilling abrasive materials when drilling accuracy must be maintained and/or when used in high temperature drilling applications. Solid carbide drill is used on materials such as cast iron, the non-ferrous alloys, high silicon aluminum, copper, plastics, bronze, hard rubber, plexiglass, and other similar materials.
- Drill America
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.