Drill America DWDCO Jobber Length Round Shank Cobalt Drill Bit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cobalt steel tools are similar to high-speed steel, but with more cobalt for improved performance when cutting harder metals such as stainless steel or nickel alloys
- Gold oxide is a thinner oxide surface treatment than black oxide typically used to identify cobalt steel tools; performance is similar to uncoated tools
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems
- Manufactured to National Aerospace standard 907. Made of heat resistant cobalt, they display higher red hardness which permits speeds upto 30% greater than high speed steel drills and are especially effective in drilling tough, high tensile strength materials like PH stainless steel, inconel, and titanium. The 135 degree split point is self-centering and reduces thrust. Sizes smaller than 1/16 have the 118
- Brand Name: Drill America
- Material Type: Cobalt Steel
- Finish Types: Gold Oxide
- Shank Type: Round
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Drill America
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.